I am reading this January 29th around 10:30 pm Montana time. I will say a prayer for you before I go to bed. I'm hoping you are home by now. Thanks for sharing everything about your trip. I love reading all about it and seeing what you have been doing. I love you!
MINISTRY DEVELOPMENT means working on construction projects, worship/music leadership and training, being a pastor to pastors, assisting WRI staff...all of these are among the tasks I am privileged to perform. Please visit the WRI links below to learn more.
1 comment:
I am reading this January 29th around 10:30 pm Montana time. I will say a prayer for you before I go to bed. I'm hoping you are home by now. Thanks for sharing everything about your trip. I love reading all about it and seeing what you have been doing. I love you!
Post a Comment