As I sit here in the World Renewal International offices, it is approaching midnight. I have been working on this blog for many days, and for many hours on this particular day. So...you'd better take the time to look it over real good!! Just kidding.
However, if you start here, please keep going until you see another picture like the one you see here at the beginning.
I left Kansas on Tuesday, January 6 and will drive back home tomorrow after 13 days in Mexico City, several in Florida and another few here in Indiana. The next few posts give a brief look at where I've been and what I've been doing. God is so good. Even the 10-12 inches of snow today were something special sent from God. I've had a blast reviewing my past 24 days. I hope you enjoy it, too.
However, if you start here, please keep going until you see another picture like the one you see here at the beginning.
I left Kansas on Tuesday, January 6 and will drive back home tomorrow after 13 days in Mexico City, several in Florida and another few here in Indiana. The next few posts give a brief look at where I've been and what I've been doing. God is so good. Even the 10-12 inches of snow today were something special sent from God. I've had a blast reviewing my past 24 days. I hope you enjoy it, too.
My time in Mexico was spent in the homes of our two church planting pastors. I can't say enough about what a phenomenal job they do and not always under the easiest circumstances. What great servants of the Lord. Anyone who spends time watching them serve so many various congregations and home groups is blessed. Below is David and Karla Martinez and their girls (oldest to youngest), Grace, Renata and Maria.
2 comments:
Frank
I just past you on I70 headed west. Have a safe trip home!
Nate
Thinking of you and praying for your safety. Is Max's wife ok? I know your family will be so happy to see you. Love you! Ginger
Post a Comment