Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas TO the Pennas!

Our future son-in-law's parents, Jim and Tyla Healton from California sent us 5 jars of these olives for Christmas. They are grown by Maurice and Cindy Penna (http://www.greatolives.com/) in the Sacramento Valley. My family came from Cornwall, England three generations ago. Maurice is of Italian descent but a native Australian. I hope to meet him someday. Until then, I'll just have to post these pics and brag on my distant cousin's great product. We had a party at our house and took pictures of every Penna there (except Janet). Good thing most of us are olive lovers! We have even been known to give the kids green and black olives as presents!

Frank Ray Penna


Joyce Elaine Penna Bryan

Julie Faith Penna (soon to be Healton)


Joy Marie Penna Bergquist

Jill Glanville Penna



Jesse Ray Penna

Jacob Benjamin Penna

This last one was taken just so the company would know I'm the real deal, complete with a wood plaque my brother Bob made in junior high (and really did give to me!!) and my driver's license just in case. Hope they can zoom in on it!

4 comments:

Tyla said...

WoW! You take your Penna Olives seriously!
I love all the pics!

Anonymous said...

your blogging is getting out of control... do you have a myface or a spacebook yet

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure which is scarier...the obsession with olives or the pictures of the family. At least I can say that I'm on your blog! :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had these pics up...I used it as my facebook profile pic.