Thank you all for your prayers and the many cards, letters, phone calls and expressions of love and support for our family. Mixed with our sadness is an overwhelming sense of great blessing. God has been good in uncountable ways, especially during the past month. Our hearts are full of praise for all He has supplied, including so many wonderful years with a wonderful man we all loved. We miss him immensely, but are rejoicing that we will see him again in eternity.
With Dad's only remaining sibling, sister Murva Booth.

May 2007--------------
60 Wedding Anniversary, 2001--------
Some of the powerpoint pictures from the memorial service...


40+years on the job...65 in Plumbers Local #3"Thanks for all your hard work, Dad.
You took extra good care of us all."
------------
All his grandchildren and some of their spouses were able to be in Denver for services.
Many have asked about Mother. Here she is in recent days with grandaughter Angie Cahoon (Bob's youngest). Mom is truly amazing...a real sweetheart, and blessing to us all. Keep her in your prayers. She hopes to travel a bit and see us kids until she decides where to live.Dad would love this picture.
His kind of scenery and colors.
He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly, and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.Micah 6:8
-----------
After nearly 61 years, 4146 Irving will soon have a new owner. We are all sad, because this little bungalow has been a special home to many family and friends. But we are also thankful. In an ever changing world filled with chaos, we are grateful for that steady, secure place and the two people who made it that way.





5 comments:
Fank and Janet,
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your father.
He was a great man.
I feel your grief as I lost my father on mothers day when we were in Europe.
Blessing on you and the family,
Cindy Johnson
What a delight to see the pictures and hear of your love for your family! Your parents were an inspiration in my early days as a new Christian. I am grateful for their lives -- and for yours!
Blessings,
Mary Heathman
Frank, it is good to see these pictures here of Uncle Frank and family. I am still trying to convince myself that all of this has happened. We know it will, but tend to keep putting it into the future, and then the future catches up with us! Once again, our family came through and a sad occasion was also one to celebrate the bonds of family and the blessing of reunion. My thoughts and prayers are with Aunt Sarah and you all as you move and grow through this, one day at a time. Love, Cousin Clara
I wish I had more time to comment, Uncle Frank, but I'm limited here at the library.
Grandpa was the best. I miss him.
Ginger
I sure was glad to see all my relatives at the funeral and was lifted up by all the joy of resurrection I saw displayed by all the smiles, esp. on Sarah's beautiful face. I had a vision of uncle Frank in heaven talking to uncle Fred and my Dad. I thought I could hear our Blessed Lord in the background chuckling at their antics.
Post a Comment