Several folks have wondered what happened to the rest of the Brazil pictures. After many delays, some technical difficulties and more, here they are below (starting with the next post).
There are 6 posts to view under BRAZIL 2007, including Phase One, Fun Stuff, Phase Two, Project Completion, People/Misc and a post from July 24 entitled THE FIRST OF MANY TO COME. Go there if you want to see the before and after pictures and get a quick written overview of our trip.
There are 6 posts to view under BRAZIL 2007, including Phase One, Fun Stuff, Phase Two, Project Completion, People/Misc and a post from July 24 entitled THE FIRST OF MANY TO COME. Go there if you want to see the before and after pictures and get a quick written overview of our trip.
You have plenty to look at. I hope it's not too much. Browse as you like. Keep scrolling...you'll get to the end eventually!
Please leave comments by simply clicking on the comment bar at the end of any post, or send me an email at hereinks@yahoo.com I really appreciate each and every one of those.
Before I let you go, I might as well slip in a few recent family pictures first. 

Recent trip to the zoo
Yes, Janet really does have a brother! This is Paul, his wife Sherry and their son Aaron who just visited all of us here in Kansas over the weekend.
---------------------------------------
Mark Healton and Julie Penna are engaged! She came home from Nepal for a week, then went to visit Mark and his parents, Jim and Tyla, Friends pastors in Sacramento, California. This is what happens when you go to the beach in the moonlight! We are happy for them. Wedding plans are being made for next May.
Saved the cutest for last...Tate is getting bigger all the time and asolutely loves his grandma!

2 comments:
DADDY!!! I just want you to know that it all looks great. I am so proud of you. I love you. Have a wonderful trip. Sweetie
Great pictures :) Glad you and dad had a good time on the East Coast! He seems to have forgotten his camera so I'm relying on you to post some pictures of that too :)
Post a Comment