Monday, November 27, 2006

Zach "tax" cheus and his sycamore tree Dec 11 during WRI 20 year celebration worship service. "So He came. Transformation was His aim. And for the first time in my life, a short guy was not small at all!"
Both Zach and Moses hope to be in Brazil, translated into Portuguese on Powerpoint while their stories are sung in English.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad!!! You never change. Thank you for being unique. I think I know this one word for word by now. You and Moses have fun in Brasil. I love you, and I'm praying for you.

Anonymous said...

yo frank-o! Sweet jam i like it alot! Have fun in Brazil, but you should not leave next winter cause im getting hitched and i want you to perform your sweet jam there. (or just be the preacher there) hehe. well have fun! Learn portuguesuese for me!